Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Latest images  Log inLog in  

Vampire Savior (Multiplayer)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Dark
Noble
Noble
The Dark

Vampire Savior (Multiplayer) Empty
PostSubject: Vampire Savior (Multiplayer)   Vampire Savior (Multiplayer) EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 5:17 pm

Vampire Savior (Multiplayer) Jedah_fetus

Jedah Dohma, the Lord of Death, had been revived. How was a mystery, although most would come to speculate that it was the direct result of Demitri Maximoff's brutal revenge on the Demon World; indeed, Jedah's body was seemingly composed of the blood of the fallen.

Why was known only to Jedah himself. His was a mission of salvation. To be saved, the world of Makai would have to be reborn, and the Shintai he nursed in the womb of God even now would serve this purpose. However, to be born, the world needed nourishment. It needed souls...

~@~
Back to top Go down
https://dsrealm.rpg-board.net
Jedha Dohma
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat
Jedha Dohma

Location : In the depths of the dark where the blood never runs dry to qwell my thirst

Vampire Savior (Multiplayer) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Savior (Multiplayer)   Vampire Savior (Multiplayer) EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 5:22 pm

Jedah looks upon the fetus and begins to ponder of ways to get the nourishment that's needed, 'I must find a way to deliver souls to help aid in the new world, but how can I do this task?'

Jedah still ponders as the fetus seems to move around, "Be still for you are not ready to fulfill your duty. I shall depart and find you the nourishment you desire to help aid in your grow so that you may begin your rule."

Jedah walks off to find said souls with only one thing playing is his mind, 'I must kill for the greater good. None shall be spared for none had spared me and the world that I've grown accustomed to. There shall be many deaths but they shall benefit that of Makai and Shintai.'
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/westside_arab

Vampire Savior (Multiplayer)
Page 1 of 1