HomeHome  SearchSearch  FAQFAQ  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

New Members! READ THIS!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lady Aensland
Noble
Noble

PostSubject: New Members! READ THIS!   Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:05 pm

Hello new members!

This page is for those of you w ho are a bit daunted by the AVA system much like myself, or forum Rps in general. I'm here to offer you a hand in making the conversion to this type of RPing as swift as possible.

The first thing you might want to do is get acquainted with those on the board; you can do so by introducing yourself here!

After you're done doing that, and have made some friends, you may want to take a look and see what the heck this AVA System is, which is the system we purely use for fighting sequences in the game only. This allows for fair game play on both sides, and is very fun, and easy to learn. You can read about AVA here! This will give you insight on the game's basics and if you hit the () character advancement. I know it looks somewhat scary (especially if you're afraid of numbers like I am), but not to worry, you'll get the hang of it. If you need any help with further explanation, you can contact my fellow mod The Dark, or myself by e-mailing us here:

darkstalkers_realm@yahoo.com

If you're looking to create a custom character please look here!

It should also be noted if you are creating a custom character that your experience will start out at 0 (Level 1) and you will have to build it up as you go. As opposed to canon characters who have preset experience points and levels.

If you're looking to see the list of available canon and taken characters, take a look at our Master Character list here!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/mutant_rogue

New Members! READ THIS!
Page 1 of 1